City Carrier Assistant (CCA) Uniform Program Information
If you are a USPS City Carrier Assistant (CCA), Brookfield Uniforms can accept your order either by fax, mail, phone or online! Please follow the instructions below.
[NOTE: If you are a NEW CCA who has not yet completed the 90-day probation period, you can select NON-POSTAL as your Craft and shop using your personal credit card.]
- Select "CCA" as your craft before starting your order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and remember to spend your full allowance
- Once you have completed your order, select the CCA Voucher checkbox during checkout as your method of payment - The CCA Voucher option is an alternative to using a Postal Card.
- Please fax or email your Letter of Authorization using the contact information below after placing your online order.
Be advised – This order cannot be processed unless we receive your Letter of Authorization within 60 days of placing your order. All orders are subject to cancellation after 60 days if the Letter of Authorization is not received.
- Make a list of the items you would like to order. For your convenience, click here to print the order form.
- Call our office using the information above.
- Email, fax or mail your voucher using the contact information above.
Fax, Email or Mail
- Send your uniform voucher and the order form to us using the information below:
NOTE: You can take a picture of your uniform voucher with your phone and email it to us.
Brookfield Uniforms Company
9800 Industrial BLVD
NO SATURDAY HOURS